Cryptofex V 0.3.0 & Stable Windows Release
- New “Run” & “Repl” modes for Rholang. Run mode now provides correct error line numbers.
- Syntax errors are now shown within the code rather than within the gutter.
- Solidity syntax checking, autocomplete, Go to definition, and reformatting.
- New package manager for managing project dependencies.
- JSON reformatting.
- Option for editing Windows line endings.
- Fixed bug where Cryptofex would steal hotkeys from other programs.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
Bring Your Own App For The Chance To Win 15 ETH
The contest began at 12:00 AM Mountain Time on January 3, 2019. Submissions must be made by 12:00 AM Mountain Time, March 31, 2019. Any applications submitted after this date will be automatically disqualified.
Submission requires the following information:
- Headshot photo
- Brief bio
- Explanation of application
- Code for application