Cryptofex V 0.2.0 & Stable Windows Release
We’ve been putting your feedback to good use! Today we’re releasing our latest stable release (Cryptofex V 0.2.0). Please keep sending us your feedback so that we can prioritize what needs to be added/fixed.
- Solcjs bundled; no longer necessary to install the solidity compiler. Solc may optionally be installed.
- Realtime syntax checking for Rholang.
- View current git branch & switch between branches.
- Run tasks from console (currently only available for RChain).
- Create files and folders from the workspace.
- Improvements to compatibility for Geth & Parity.
- Collapsible panels for full-window editing.